Thursday, February 16, 2012

Surgery time

We have to be at the hospital (UW-Madison) at 12:30 and surgery is at 2:30 tomorrow (fri).

This is an unusual change with my neurosurgeon as she tries to do her shunt patients first thing in the morning and before her peds patients. I wonder though if it isnt because I am an 'add on' case so she may have had to take whatever time the OR schedulers gave. Will try to update tomorrow night.


Please also keep my friends Lea Bauman and Phil Creese in your prayers as their sweet son Gabe lost his battle to MPS II today. Lea has been one of my best friends, though we dont talk often I never felt like she judged me nor did she try to tell me how to be. She just listened and we just meshed. Godspeed sweet Gabe, heaven gained a very special little one today. This makes me want to hug my nephews and nieces all that much harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment