Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In Christ alone....

Just wanted to share this hymn we sang in church rhe other day - beautiful and yet remindful of what we have and God gives to us.

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This cornerstone, This solid ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm,
What heights of love, What depts of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My comforter, my all in all,
Here in the love of Christ I stand

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the pow'r of Christ in me,
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny,
No pow'r of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from his hand,
Till he returns or calls me home,
Here in the pow'r of Christ I stand.

I'll update tonight or tomorrow on how the neurosurgery appt goes.

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment